SharePoint 2013 Certification Exam 70-331
Design information architecture
· Design an inter-site navigational taxonomy, design site columns and content types, design keywords, synonyms, best bets, and managed properties, plan information management policies, plan managed site structures, plan term sets.
Design a logical architecture
· Plan application pools, plan web applications, plan for software boundaries, plan content databases, plan host-header site collections, plan zones and alternate access mapping.
Design a physical architecture
· Design a storage architecture, configure basic request management, define individual server requirements, define service topologies, plan server load balancing,plan a network infrastructure.
Plan a SharePoint Online (Microsoft Office 365) deployment
· Evaluate service offerings, plan service applications, plan site collections, plan customizations and solutions, plan security for SharePoint Online, plan networking services for SharePoint Online.
Plan and configure authentication
· Plan and configure Windows authentication, plan and configure identity federation, configure claims providers, configure site-to-site (S2S) intra-server and OAuth authentication, plan and configure anonymous authentication, configure connections to Access Control Service.
Plan and configure authorization
· Plan and configure SharePoint users and groups, plan and configure People Picker, plan and configure sharing, plan and configure permission inheritance, plan and configure anonymous access, plan web application policies.
Plan and configure platform security
· Plan and configure security isolation, plan and configure services lockdown, plan and configure general firewall security, plan and configure antivirus settings, plan and configure certificate management.
Plan and configure farm-level security
· Plan rights management, plan and configure delegated farm administration, plan and configure delegated service application administration, plan and configure managed accounts, plan and configure blocked file types, plan and configure web part security.
· Identify and configure installation prerequisites, implement scripted deployment, implement patch slipstreaming, plan and install language packs, plan and configure service connection points, plan installation tracking and auditing
Plan and configure farm-wide settings
· Configure incoming and outgoing email, plan and configure proxy groups, configure SharePoint Designer settings, plan and configure a corporate catalog, configure Office Web Apps integration, configure Windows Azure workflow server integration.
Create and configure enterprise search
· Plan and configure a search topology, plan and configure content sources, plan and configure crawl schedules, plan and configure crawl rules, plan and configure crawl performance, plan and configure security trimming.
Create and configure a Managed Metadata Service (MMS) application
· Configure proxy settings for managed service applications, configure content type hub settings, configure sharing term sets, plan and configure content type propagation schedules, configure custom properties, configure term store permissions.
Create and configure a User Profile Service (UPA) application
· Configure a UPA application, set up My Sites and My Site hosts, configure social permissions, plan and configure sync connections, configure profile properties, configure audiences.
Provision and configure web applications
· Create managed paths, configure HTTP throttling, configure List throttling, configure Alternate Access Mappings (AAM), configure an authentication provider, configure SharePoint Designer settings.
Create and maintain site collections
· Configure Host header site collections, configure self-service site creation, maintain site owners, maintain site quotas, configure site policies, configure a team mailbox.
Manage site and site collection security
· Manage site access requests, manage App permissions, manage anonymous access, manage permission inheritance, configure permission levels, configure HTML field security.
· Manage result sources, manage query rules, manage display templates, manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings, manage result types, manage a search schema.
· Manage site collection term set access, manage term set navigation, manage topic catalog pages, configure custom properties, configure search refinement, configure list refinement.
Monitor a SharePoint environment
· Define monitoring requirements, configure performance counter capture, configure page performance monitoring, configure usage and health providers, monitor and forecast storage needs.
Tune and optimize a SharePoint environment
· Plan and configure SQL optimization, execute database maintenance rules, plan for capacity software boundaries, estimate storage requirements, plan and configure caching, tune network performance.
Troubleshoot a SharePoint environment
· Establish baseline performance, perform client-side tracing, perform server-side tracing, analyze usage data, enable a developer dashboard, analyze diagnostic logs.