Useful SharePoint GitHub code example & snippets
In this post I am going to share with you some of the useful GitHub codes repository that will help you to build your own application/App in SharePoint 2013.
Here are the List of GitHub Repositories
SharePoint Patterns and Practices: This is the Community Source Code location for the SharePoint and Office Patterns and Practices (PnP). We will be revising and enhancing the samples here and they should be considered just that, samples. We are working with the MSDN Content Publishing team to take the most impactful and useful samples that complete common customer scenarios and publishing them as "Solution Packs" of content as well as "Sample Packs" of sample code that has been reviewed by the Office 365 team and blessed as a recommended way to approach these scenarios.
- SharePoint Code Analysis Framework-Rules: Rules for the SharePoint Code Analysis Framework https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Code-Analysis-Framework-Rules
- Fabric SharePoint Add-in Template: Provider-hosted SharePoint add-in template using Office UI Fabric styles. You can use this sample template as a starter project to build your SharePoint add-ins with Fabric styles. The project uses both Office UI Fabric styles and components, namely the NavBar and Button components. https://github.com/OfficeDev/FabricSharePointAddin-Template
- SharePoint Provider hosted App tutorials : A Series of Visual Studio Solutions to Accompany the MSDN Tutorial Series about SharePoint-hosted Add-ins https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint_Provider-hosted_Add-ins_Tutorials
- SAP-GWM-SharePoint-Provider-Hosted-App: Developing a Cloud Business App to access SAP Gateway for Microsoft https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Add-in-REST-OData-BasicDataOperations
- SharePoint Add in Localization: Localize the add-in web, host web, and remote components of a SharePoint Add-in: https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Add-in-Localization
- OData BCS SharePoint Hosted App Code Sample:Example App for SharePoint demonstrating a connection to and OData Data Source through Business Connectivity Services (BCS). https://github.com/OfficeDev/OData-BCS-SharePoint-Hosted-App-Code-Sample
- SharePoint-Add-in-REST-SearchAPIs: Calling the Search REST\OData endpoint in SharePoint Add-ins https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Add-in-REST-SearchAPIs
- SPO-Trigger-Reindex: SharePoint online trigger Re-index scripts : https://github.com/wobba/SPO-Trigger-Reindex
- Search Display Templates: This repository contains contains Display Templates created by the community. Templates have been divided into their areas of use, Search and JSLink.
CSOM CRUD Operation
- SharePoint Power Hour: This repository provides samples from the SharePoint Power Hour Session. https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Power-Hour-Code-Samples
- SharePoint-Add-in-CSOM-BasicDataOperations: Basic CRUD operations in SharePoint Add-ins using the client-side object model (CSOM) APIs https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Add-in-CSOM-BasicDataOperations
- SharePoint-Add-in-REST-OData-BasicDataOperations: Basic CRUD operations in SharePoint Add-ins using the REST/OData APIs: https://github.com/OfficeDev/SharePoint-Add-in-REST-OData-BasicDataOperations